Thursday, July 10, 2008

At the radio station but not on the radio

I'll be leaving work a little early today around 2 pm to head over to the radio station to run the board while Naomi Miller is at Portland for the Colts caravan thingy and Connersvine concert afterwards. Its all free so if your looking for something to do this evening head on up to Portland and check it out, wouldn't mind seeing Connersvine but sometime. I'll be handling the board for her show and hopefully there won't be any repeat performances of a few Saturdays ago when I had a little brain fade and struggled a bit. Should be fun. Also I'm taking some tickets to the Locked and Loaded show coming to the Teshuva here at FFC for giveaways on the next few Solid Rock Friday Nights so if you want a pair of free tickets listen and call in to win Fridays from 8-11. I'll have some more when I go over on the 25th.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Rats. I had my Chris Tomlin request almost ready.