Monday, July 28, 2008

More radio tidbits

A few more tidbits for the radio station 88.9 JOY FM, I'll be heading over there later today to do some recording of the "Word Of The Day" segments with Naomi. She records them then plays them at the begining of the Workday Wrap-Up to let everyone know what word they should be listening for. She'll give me the word and I have guess what it means and give an example of the use of the word in a sentence. It's gonna be fun and I hope I know what the words are, maybe I should take a dictionary with me.

Speaking of the radio station, I'll be on the air again this Wednesday from around 3 to 7 doing the Workday Wrap-Up so be sure and check it out if you can. It has been alot of fun helping out over there and I've been blessed with the opportunity to be able to do this. I've got one more Friday night coming up (Aug. 15th) before the show gets minimized to an hour when we start up with high school football, I've signed up to do the board again and could possibly end up doing the whole season on the board then rotating with the 3 others for the Solid Rock part of it. God is good.

Youth was fun again last night and you can read about what we talked about here. We have been discussing prayer and Bryan had a cool message about it with a little trickery at the start but I think the students got the point he was making. I have enjoyed these lessons we have been having on prayer and I was real excited that 2 of the students even volunteered to pray at the begining of the message (Autumn) and at the end (Sari), I know its hard to pray in public but these students are opening up more and more.

0 comments: