Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Give us a listen.

Just a quick reminder that Friday night from 9:30-11:00 pm on 88.9 JOY FM you will be able to not only hear one person from FFC, myself, but 2 others. Coby and Zach from the youth group will be heading over there with me to talk about the LOCKED AND LOADED tour that is coming on Aug 8 which is just about 2 weeks away and if you haven't heard of the tour it is 13 bands coming here from 2:30 to around 10 pm to hang out with us. I've checked out all the bands, which none of them are signed to a major label, and I think this show is going to rock so you need to get some tickets and come join us and you need to listen Friday night and call in your requests and rock out with the Cobester, Guitar Hero Zach and myself.

2 comments:

Coby said...

The Cobester. That would be me. lol

ParkisonFamily said...

August 8. Do you think that's a coincidence, Chief?????? Ha!