Thursday, July 24, 2008

No title

Do you ever have any of those times that no matter how tired you are or how much you want to go home you just can't seem to make it there. Had one of those nights last night where I just couldn't get to bed. Now I was pretty beat, mowed two yards and I'm not as young as I once was when I could do that with ease, so I was just waiting for bedtime. It comes and you'd think I'd crawl into bed and not be heard from until morning but noooooo, I had to pull out the guitar and start messing around with it for the second or third night in a row for way longer than I should have. It was fun don't get me wrong and I've learned a few things but I also could have been stacking up some zzzzz's. I find it funny that when I was younger sleep wasn't that important but as I get older I cherish those moments and times when I get to sleep. Mental note to self, when tired don't start anything just GO TO BED.

0 comments: