Friday, July 25, 2008

We came here to rock this jam....

We rocked the house tonight if I don't say so myself, Coby and Eric both did fantastic and had alot of fun I do believe. You could kind of sense the nerves the first time but after that they both were a couple of pros at it. I think we might be on to something here and I'm sure in a couple of weeks when I head back over there I'll have 2 other guests with me. It is fun to show people what I do over there and let them have a taste of it. Had a request waiting for me when we got there from Chad Rector who wanted some Demon Hunter and I was happy to ablige. Taylor called with her list and Haliee and Mariah Martin both called in requests, and Mariah there is still a bucket of water with your name on it. Talked alot about Locked and Loaded and gave away the 4 tickets. Now on with the show.

Tonights play list:
Barren Cross - Imaginary Music (Love the 20 some second holding of the note Mike Lee does on this one)
Sanctus Real - Turn On The Lights
MXPX - Bass So Low (For Tyson)
A Life Echoed - Party Girl (For Taylor, a Locked and Loaded band)
Kids In The Way - My Little Nightmare (For Emily)
Pillar - Throwdown (For Tammy)
Demon Hunter - Carry Me Down (For Chad)
Fireflight - Unbreakable
First Class Faux - Between The Lines (Another Locked and Loaded band)
Decyfer Down - Fight Like This
Deas Vail - Rewind
Anberlin - Reclusion
Skillet - The Older I Get (For Haliee)
Thousand Foot Krutch - Falls Apart (For Maiah)
Homeless J - Slip
Kutless - In Me
Hawk Nelson - Friend Like That (For Naomi, my bud from the Workday Wrap-Up and soon to be Joy In the Morning hostess)
Dizmas - Play It Safe
Stryper - Soldiers Under Command (Forgot what a great song this is, 80's metal at its finest)

Great show and good time with the Cobester and The (one of 5,166) Eric Brown.

2 comments:

Coby said...

True dat, my friend! It was a great time! Thanks for having us!

Chad Rector said...

Thanks for playing my request!