Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bummer

After being away from the second service and the worship team now for two weeks I was excited about getting back at it this weekend but got an email yesterday and it will be yet another week until I get back at it. We will be back at the 10:30 service this week but not playing again, bummer. Oh well there is always next week. It is good to get a break from playing every once in a while but now its kind of one of those can't get home kind of moments, you know the kind where your ready to be home from doing whatever but things just keep coming up or the places you are going keep delaying you for reasons unknown, thats how it is right now. On a better note I am listening right now as I type to the brand new Third Day cd called "Revelation" which is out in stores next Tuesday, thanks New Release Tuesday. So far I like it although I'm still bummed that Brad Avery left the band.

0 comments: