Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Rockin Night

Did Solid Rock Friday Night tonight with a little twist, I had another guest host tonight, Taylor. It was really fun to take her over there and let her have a little fun too. Now she has been over there before and did a little bit here and there but tonight she got to do alot more. She even got to have a couple of spots on her own. I'm very proud of her and I think we might be on to something here. Thanks to all who listened and those who didn't............what's up, help a brother out and show us some love ;}. I don't know when I'll be over there next but when I am Tyson will be my guest host for the evening, I'll keep you posted.

Tonights songs:
TobyMac - Ingintion
A Dream Too Late - Intermission To The Moon
Anberlin - Feel Good Drag
Jonezetta - Burn It Down
Fireflight - Unbreakable (for Pink)
Number One Gun - Find Your Escape
Skillet - Comotose
Kids In The Way - Sugar
Pillar - I Fade Away
KJ-52 - Run For Cover
First Class Faux - Between The Lines
Seventh Day Slumber - Shattered Life
Relient K - I Need You (for Tyler in Union City, IN even plugged his tv show on local cable)
Kutless - Overcoming Me
Demon Hunter - One Thousand Apologies (for Tammy, have I ever told you my wife rocks)
Thousand Foot Krutch - The Art Of Breaking
Since October - Guilty
Underoath - A Moment Suspended In Time

0 comments: