Friday, October 3, 2008

Not a good sign

Today looked to be starting off like a pretty good day, Friday end of the week thing you know, went to fill up with gas so I could make it to work and headed in. All was well, went to the ATM at the bank to get some money and I noticed that the car was running really rough, got done there and took off and something is not right with the old Toyota. Going on to work, hoping I make it the check engine light comes on, great. Made into work and now wonder what should I do now? Will it make it home? Do I need to take it somewhere this morning (sounds of cash registers in my head), what should I do? On top of that, or actually before this happened, Tammy's car is having a hard time starting (have I mentioned I hate cars) so we need to get that fixed, oh when it rains it pours. So it looks like we will be getting both cars worked on in the immediate future. Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: