Monday, October 6, 2008

Why can't all days be Sunday

Sunday has been for quite sometime now the best day of the week for many reasons. #1 another great series is underway at FFC, we are learning how rich we are. As we sit and think we always think that we're not rich, we're just getting by, but when we really sit and think about it we are rich. When you are in the top 3% in the world your doing pretty good I'd say. Now the only question I have is how can we help get the other 97% on track? #2 Youth Group. Each week is so much fun to hang out with the students and other leaders and just having fun with each. I look forward to 5:30 every Sunday and I'm really looking forward to the opening of the new youth room, I don't think it can get here soon enough. Oh and by the worlds standards we talked about 2 of the greatest things yesterday at church, money and sex, and people say that church is boring, how cool is our church? #3 NFL and NASCAR and for the next few weeks only MLB. Sundays are great days in between trips to the church with all the sport options on TV and that cherised nap if wanted during that time. Sundays are by far the greatest day of the week in my opinion.
Sunday Set List:
Not To Us - Chris Tomlin (Fun little diddy to play)
It Is You - Newsboys (Been awhile on this one)
The Heart Of Worship - Matt Redman
All Who Are Thirsty - Vinyard/Kutless
Break Me - Nate & Nate (First time ever playing this and I like it)
I Am Free - Newsboys (Been awhile on this one as well)
Mighty To Save - Hillsong (A favorite of everybodies I think)

0 comments: