Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm still here

It's been a busy couple of days and I've finally got a chance to sit down and relax for a moment so I thought I'd blog. My computer at work, where I normally post from early in the morning decided to come down with a virus so it is getting fixed and I've been busy for the past few days so no time here at home to post. Had worship team practice yesterday which was fun and I'm looking forward to Sunday but at the same time I'm not because I was having trouble with something at practice, I would have all kinds of sound then I'd turn down to hear someone talk and then turn it back up and it would be really faint for a moment then after messing around with settings and such then BOOM there it is again. Don't know if a chord is shorting out or if I have an issue inside the guitar or what. I guess we'll see Sunday.

Went to the station tonight to do the board for the last football game of the year and it was interesting. 3 times that I remember and maybe a 4th we lost the call so we had dead air and I started playing the sponsor spots waiting for a call back, that was frustrating but there was nothing I could do but be ready. Next week starts regular SRF's for a few weeks, don't know when I'll be on but I'll let you know. Think I'll be heading over there sometime next week to work on some liners for the show with Naomi which I'm excited about. I came up with some liners for the show and we'll add some music and extras to them and debut them next Friday night. Got home from Muncie before heading over there and noticed that there was paint all over the side of the house. It was paint ball stains and we got alot of them off but not all, then tonight when I got home one of our neighbors came over and appologized for that, seems his friends were having a little fight last night with paint ball guns and got out of control, he offered to come over tomorrow and help clean the rest, I thought that was cool of him.

0 comments: