Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quick reminder

In case you do not know or if you do know just a little reminder that JOY FM will be having their fall sharathon starting tomorrow Wed. Oct. 8th and going until Fri. Oct. 10 to raise money to keep the station functioning. Now I am a little biased because I get to go over there and play a little bit every couple of weeks but isn't it great to be able to turn on the radio and not only hear some good music but songs that are safe for all ages and songs that praise God. I believe the goal is $80,000 to keep the station going for the next 6 months. That seems like alot but at the same time not alot. So if you read this and are able to please help out with anything you can and I say thank you in advance. I pray that they can achieve this goal before going off the air on Friday for football, that would be cool. So please tell all your friends and neighbors and support JOY FM. By the way I'll be on there next Friday the 17th for some rockin.

0 comments: