Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Show of hands

All those who didn't want to get out of bed this morning raise your hands, come on I know theres more of you, I've got my hand raised so come on don't be shy. It is getting to be great sleeping weather, is there such a thing, and as a matter of fact we were in bed before 9:30 last night, 9:30. I turned the baseball game off after the 6th inning, just couldn't hold my eyes open so we went to bed. It was a good nights sleep and one that I didn't want it to end so early at 4:30 in the a of m. Oh well duty calls.

Speaking of baseball just a bit ago, this is a great time of year with the playoffs starting today even though my Braves aren't in it again I'm still pumped up for it. More so because the Yankees aren't in the playoffs this year. I would like to see Tampa Bay win the World Series because nobody expected them to be where they are so thats who I'm pulling for plus they don't have a superstar so to speak of on the team so they didn't go out and buy their way into the playoffs like alot of other teams do. I'll be happy though if the Cubs (sorry Dad), Dodgers (sorry Pink) and Red Sox don't make it to the World Series. This is usually the time of year where Tammy starts to get into baseball a bit and then when shes all excited about watching a game its over, isn't that the way it goes. Anyone else interested in the playoffs?

3 comments:

Rick Brown said...

Derek

Count me in on those who didnt want to get out of bed.

Anonymous said...

I have BOTH hands up!

Sue said...

didn't want to get out of bed? you got THAT right.

Playoffs this year? No.