Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quotes

A few months ago I was invited to a meeting here at work with about 7 other people to discuss who knows what but all I remember was thinking why am I in here because the dialog of the meeting was basically between 2 people the rest of us just sat there. Anyway the guy who was leading the meeting was talking away when he said something that sounded kinda funny, I looked up and looked over at my boss who had the same "did he just say that" look on his face as well, so since I had my notebook in front of me I decided to write down what he said and for our entertainment he had 2 more quotes that day. Since then I have been writing down these little quotes and have a nice little list going and when someone says something interesting I write it down and now people know that they are on "THE LIST", which is actually something you don't want to be on. So here are the quotes, names excluded to protect peoples intelligence.

"Its all just bridge under the water." The first quote

"We'll go on business as ever."

"We really can't should."

"Now we are getting to the burger of the sandwich."

"Hey I found a whole movie last night."

"Should this could be different."

"We have to get the watermelon off the ground before the fruit in the trees." (I sure hope watermelons don't grow on trees, that would hurt to have one drop on your head.)

Player 1 "These are copper"
Player 2 "What's the copper made of?"

"That's neither here nor there it's water OVER the dam."

"Who left this half a bread?"

"Do you still have that book you gave me?" (one of my favorites.)

And the final one so far......
"I need to find a back with no chair."

1 comments:

Nathan said...

Very funny! Sometimes in meetings I do the same thing. It's like people just talk because it makes them feel important, regardless of how dumb they sound!