Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday has finally arrived.

Yes, it has finally arrived. I'm talking about Friday. It is the first of my 3 favorite days, its still a toss up between Saturday and Sunday for the top spot. This Friday is cool because from 10 to 11 pm tonight I'll be here. What does that mean for you? It means you should listen and rock out and or give a call at 1-877-335-4569 and make a request, hopefully I have it and I'll give it a spin for you.

Had worship team practice last night which was fun but a bit strange, it was strange from the fact that we only had Nate and his acoustic and me and my electric there for the music portion so that sounded a bit odd with no bass or drums but we should have that by Sunday. It was good to have Coby and Nate Harris join us last night and we did have some fun during practice. After practice hung out with both Nate's and discussed songs we've done in the past and songs that we should work on. Worship practice is going to get interesting for me in the next few weeks when Taylor's cheerleading and Tyson's basketball kick in, there will be a few Thursdays I'll probably miss which is something I don't like doing but I think you all understand.

If you were up and about at 5:30 this morning you could have saw an awesome looking sky with the clouds and the glow around the skyline, just cool looking. Then again most of you were probably smart and still in bed at that time.

1 comments:

Nathan said...

Practice was a blast!