Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving comes early

Tuesday night Thanksgiving came early as we went with Tammy's dad and his new wife to the Sirloin Stockade and had a Thanksgiving meal buffett style. It was alot of fun and there was plenty of good food which yes I ate too much, but it was a warmup for next week. Lots of laughs and just a good time. They are off to Tenn. for the rest of the month so it was fun to be able to have a get together even if it was a week in advance.

Ready for worship team practice tonight and another ball game for Taylor which I'll be just a bit late to but it should be a great evening. Found out yesterday that I probably will not be working next week, they are shutting the shop down except for a few hot jobs so even though I won't get paid for it I am still going to enjoy a few days of rest and relaxation and maybe even get a few things done around here.

0 comments: