Friday, November 7, 2008

Rocked what I got.

Well I rocked it out tonight a bit and had alot of fun with the liners, yes I played them all so that took away some talking. Started out with a couple of left over requests that the others didn't have so I took care of that and I also got the 2nd ever twitter request for some Pillar for PK. Hope you enjoyed it. Just alot of fun and I'll let you know when I'll be back over there, basketball is getting ready to start in Dec and runs through Feb. I must have rocked it up so much that it wore Tammy and Taylor out as they were both zonked when I got home, I know it couldn't have been that I bored them. Here is the songs:

DC Talk - Jesus Freak
Underoath - A Moment Suspended In Time (These first 2 were the requests)
Anberlin - The Resistance
Falling Up - Moonlit
Pillar - For The Love Of The Game (Twitter request for PK)
Whitecross - Attention Please
Seventh Day Slumber - Burning Bridges
Jeremy Camp - Take My Life
Disciple - Stripped Away
Superchick - Rock What You Got
Fireflight - Waiting
Project 86 - Illuminate
Fear Not - We Have A God
Guardian - Fire And Love
Since October -Disaster
12 Stones - The Last Song

2 comments:

Sue said...

Derek,
Exactly when and where is all this happening on the radio dial? Wonder if we can get it in C'ville?

Thanks for your comment about the Bengals. I fear you may be right about screwing up our draft pick! Detroit still is winless, right?

Derek Chalfant said...

Sue, The radio station is in Union City, IN and is at 88.9 on your fm dial. There is a transmitter in Richmond as well at 94.5 and 97.7. If you can't pick any of those up you can listen online at 889joyfm.com. I'm on Friday nights, used to be every 3rd one, from 10-11 doing Solid Rock Friday Nights, we rock it up playing the best christian rock like Kutless and TobyMac and Pillar and such. I'll let you know when I'm gonna be back over there. And yes the Lions are still 0-for the year. Theres still hope.

DC