Saturday, November 1, 2008

2 am

It's 2 am and for some reason I am awake and rip roarin ready to go. It was a fun evening and I was dead tired but now I have woken up and can't sleep. Trying to get sleepy again by hanging out at the computer but right now its not working.

Had alot of fun watching Tyson collect all his loot walking around town tonight going up and down the streets, he had a blast and I had fun watching him. It was a wonderful evening weather wise so that made it enjoyable as well. Ended up out at the Fall Festival at the church and had alot of fun hanging out and talking with alot of people. Had some good hot chocolate and even had a special one made towards the end of the evening from PK, if I remember correctly it started with a mini Hershey bar in some hot water, add in 4 or 5 scoops of hot chocolate mix just a touch more water heat it up nice and good then add a few more scoops of hot chocolate mix for good measure, stir it up so when the spoon comes out it looks like your making candy and wallah, you have a REAL CHOCOLATEY mix. Come to think of it maybe thats why I'm awake now. It was good though and it gives you a sugary high that I'll still be on Sunday at church probably. Watch out front row I might stage dive, now wouldn't that be a sight. NOT. Have PK make you a special hot chocolate sometime, I'm sure he would.

0 comments: