Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ready to use those liners

Found out last night that I will be doing the radio again this coming Friday night from 10-11 so come rock with me and lets have a little fun. I'm excited to use those liners that Naomi Miller helped me with and I'm just excited to rock out as always. So be sure to tune in on 88.9 or 889joyfm.com and call, e-mail, text, or twitter your requests in and lets rock. I was hoping to have Tyson go there with me but he might choose to go stay all night with a buddy instead, we'll wait and see on that.

I've seemed to have been involved in alot of meetings lately, at least there hasn't been any meetings to decide when to have a meeting yet but there is still time. Some of them are enjoyable and things get accomplished and then there are those that last way too long, these always seem to happen when your work load is heavy and you have alot to do and you just can't get out of the meeting, some that really have no meaning and you wonder how you're going to get that time back. Bad thing is, doesn't look like these meetings will be letting up anytime soon so I'll just have to roll with it.

0 comments: