Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yeah, It's over.

Well the election is FINALLY over, no more campaign ads on TV or on the radio. We will stop hearing about how candidate 1 has a slight lead over candidate 2, no more slander, no more mud slinging, we will be back to business as usual whatever that is. If you know me you know that I really don't give two hoots about politics, but this year I tried something different, I tried to actually care about the presidential race and look at what I got, 2 candidates who seemed like they were more concerened about what the other one was doing instead of what they are going to do if elected. After all this I still don't give two hoots about politics. Maybe I'm narrow minded, maybe I'm not "in tune" with whats going on, or maybe I just don't care. I don't know what to think about Obama, somepeople say he is a Godsend and is just what this country needs others swear up and down that he is the anti-Christ and we are headed down a road of destruction. I guess we will just have to sit back a bit and see what plays out. I do know this, either way I hope Christ comes back soon to take us away from this place.

0 comments: