Monday, November 3, 2008

Technical difficulties

Had a little technical difficulties yesterday during service, now I just have to figure what it is. Got it narrowed down to 1. cables, which is what I am hoping it is because it is the cheapest and easiest fix. 2. The guitar itself and by that I mean the input jack where I plug in at, it might have a short in it. Now this probably wouldn't be expensive to fix but would be more of when and where can I get it done at. 3. The one that I hope is not it is my foot pedal. I have no idea how I would get this fixed except getting a new one, which has crossed my mind but only in a getting rid of the one I have and the bass to get a new one. We'll get it figured out and get things back to normal. It kept cutting in and out yesterday and then towards the end of the first set and for offering I had nothing, that is why I didn't make it up there for the second set in case you were wondering.

Great weekend with the youth having a surprise party for the Pinkertons Saturday night, Tammy and I took some kids over there, not our own, they were at friends house so after we got back we turned around and went over to Arby's for a little date. Youth was fun last night watching the kids play a newer version of capture the flag. I am ready for the new room because I think big things are going to happen there.

Song list:
How Awesome Is The Lord Most High - Chris Tomlin
God Of Wonders - Third Day
Your Love Oh Lord - Third Day
Jesus Messiah - Chris Tomlin
40 - U2
Enough - Chris Tomlin
How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlin

0 comments: