Friday, November 14, 2008

Solid Rock recap with special guest

It was a fun night on Solid Rock Friday Night, not only did I get some extra time, I also had a guest host, Tyson. He had alot of fun and I don't think he was very nervous, he just went in and took care of business. Tammy recorded him and he got to hear himself a little bit when we got home and you should have seen the smile. It was fun having both of my kids have a little guest hosting and even let both of them take control for a segment or two on their nights in the studio. Thanks for listening if you were able to, I hope we kept you entertained and we'll do it again sometime.

Song List:
Relient K - The Last, The Lost, The Least
Kids In The Way - Fiction
Worth Dying For - Let It Out
Decemberadio - Better Man (For Tammy)
Big Dismal - Running Through My Mind
Kutless - The Feeling
Homeless J - B-Fly
Aiming For Aurora - Vaudeville Killed The Talkie Pictures
P.O.D. - Boom
Family Force 5 - Dance Or Die (For Taylor)
Disciple - 321
After Edmund - It's Alright
12 Stones - Broken
Apologetix - Psum 14 (Gave away a cd)
Anberlin - Feel Good Drag
Day Of Fire - Love
Guardian - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Underoath - A Moment Suspended In Time (For Alex in Indiana somewhere wouldn't tell me where)
Pillar - Frontline (For James in Greenville)
Since October - My Heart
Flyleaf - Breathe Today (For some guy who called in last week and for PK who twittered this last week)
Stryper - Reborn
Red - Wasting Time
Ilia - This Is Only The Beginning
Demon Hunter - Undying (For Chad Rector from last week)

We rocked it out, end of story.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go. Very good show. Both of you did a great job. Tyson sounded like he was having a lot of fun. I'm very proud of both of you.