Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why didn't I know about this earlier.

Woke up this morning just a bit later than usual say around 5:45 am, I usually leave at 5:30 am, so I got ready, called work told them I'd be late and headed out the door. Now the thought occured to me that it is 6:10, I could go vote now and be done with it and just be a little bit later than I should be or go to work and do it afterwards, the afterwards won out so I came on in. Got here and had to go up front for a meeting, get done and come back and my supervisor asked if I voted this morning since I was late and I told him no. He then proceeds to tell me that had I voted and brought my little ticket thingy that all of the lateness for the day would be excused. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS EARLIER? Should have went with my instincts. Oh well.

I did get to go yesterday over to JOYFM and help out Naomi with the liners for Solid Rock Friday Night adding some music to them and having a bit of fun with the whole deal, now all I need is to go over there on a Friday night and put them to use. Some of them are a little funny and some are just more straight forward, you'll have to listen some Friday Night to hear them.

0 comments: