Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to it.

Well I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving break and didn't eat too much and for those of you who braved early morning Black Friday shopping I hope you got what you wanted. We waited this year till around 8 to head out, good to get a little extra sleep but I missed watching people going crazy when they cut the shrinkwrap on items and they start flying, maybe next year. We did put a pretty good dent in this years shopping though and had fun.

It was really good to see alot of people at the Saturday night service and the message that went along was great and it was cool to see the Wii giveaway. I'm glad we went Saturday night because yesterday I had a little "wardrobe malfunction" and had to run home after the first set to change, so I missed a bit of the message Sunday, did get back in time to watch the video from the night before.

Youth group was good again as well and James message on being a witness was a good one and made me think if I am doing everything I can to be a witness or is it just when I want or find it convenient? I hope alot of the kids take up the challenge and we leaders do the same and make a difference in our community. Hopefully I'll be back in time next Sunday to make it to YG, more on that later this week. Get to head over to the radio station again today to run the board while they are on a remote for a couple of hours. Should be fun.

0 comments: