Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One day closer to my fave holiday.

It is one day closer to my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving. Now I've always liked Christmas but Thanksgiving has long been my favorite because one look at me and you'll know I like to eat. And there is always plenty of good food to go around for a couple of days on this holiday. Throw in a couple of football games and a nice nap and you've got yourself one great day. I remember years ago I just got into eating stuffing, for some reason one year I tried it and there was nothing else like it, and so everyone knew that I really liked it. Well my late Grandpa Ullom also liked stuffing but he liked oysters in his so Grandma would make a regular one and an oyster one. This year there was only one on the table and of course after I got a big helping he told me it was the oyster one so I was picking at it slowly looking for oysters until Grandma brought out the oyster one and set it in front of him. I never lived that down and he got the biggest kick out of that, I only wish he was still around because I could get back at him with Tyson as my helper somehow, all in good fun.

0 comments: