Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What do you think?

Here's a little question for you - What do you think of cussing? Do you use these words? Do you think these words? Do you just use them around certain people or doesn't matter whose around? Do you NOT use this type of language? What if your child uses (used) this type of language?

I am happy to say that it has been a few years since I have used this type of language. Back in the day I could talk like a sailor because I thought that it made me look older, cooler, tougher, insert any other excuse but all it really did was show that I had a limited vocabulary. I also as a child had a few tastes of soap which after the first time should have triggered something saying "Hey its not worth it" but I probably did it again.

Ephesians 5:4 - "Obscene stories, FOOLISH TALK, and coarse jokes - these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God." That is all I need to know for my own perspective.

0 comments: