Thursday, November 15, 2007

Watch what you say...

I have found out, and I think I might have mentioned it before, we used to say that we (Tammy and I) would never get to the point where we were on the go all the time. We always said that we wouldn't allow that to happen. Guess we should have never said never. I now long for the day where when we get home from work there is nothing to do, nowhere to go and no one to see. Just nice quiet time at the house, we don't even have to be doing anything of particular importance just hanging out. Tonight is one of those nights where it will be a "hi see ya bye" kind of night. I have practice and Tammy is cleaning the dentist office because she is heading down south tomorrow morning. I get to play Mr. Mom this weekend which should be an adventure to say the least but we will be allright.

Heard there is a slight chance of snow today which for me is cool, I'm allright with it. I always say the more the merrier. I look forward to another blizzard, and not the Dairy Queen type, this winter where its stay at home, go out and play in it for a while then back inside with some hot chocolate and hanging out. I know I'm not right.

0 comments: