Monday, November 19, 2007

Cool and weird at the same time

Watching the service yesterday online was both cool and weird at the same time. It was cool that this option is available if you are unable to attend for whatever reason and you don't miss out on the message. It was weird cause I should have been there and it was happening just a few blocks away from where I was at. This weekend was one of those wasted weekends in a way with Tyson being down with a cold and a touch of a fever. Missed out on being at service and youth group but I know it was worth keeping the kids in and doctored up so that they can enjoy later this week. I am getting ready for some good food Thursday and hopefully some shopping and people watching early Friday.

It was good having Tammy home last night, I'm glad she got to go down to Tennessee but I am more glad that she is back home. Took a little ride checking out the new and improved Main Street and it is good having the main road finally open again. Tammy brought home some of the most incredible fudge I've ever had from a little town just outside of Jamestown, TN. For $10 a lb. it was definately good. And she has officially started Christmas shopping as she picked up a few gifts down there. Man Christmas will be here before we know it.

0 comments: