Saturday, November 17, 2007

Could be a father of the year moment.

I got to work at the radio station tonight and since Tammy is in Tennessee I took the kids with me. I also let them introduce a song each than one at the end together. That could have quite possibly got me the "Father of the Year" award. It was so cool and fun to see them introduce the songs they did and to watch them and wonder if they new that people in the area and for that matter all over the world could have heard them. They were so good.

Here is tonights playlist:
Holy Soldier - Promise Man
Hillsong United - Break Free
All Together Seperate - Paradigm
The Unknowns - No More (Sounded familiar)
Falling Up - Hotel Aquarium
Toby Mac - Boomin' (With Tyson intro)
The Almost - Southern Weather
Kids In The Way - Your Demon (With Taylor intro)
Project 86 - Evil, A Chorus Of Resistance
Demon Hunter - Fading Away
The Showdown - It Drinks From Me
(Talked about Rock and the Cat Box)
Red - Let Go
P.O.D. - Going In Blind
Day Of Fire - Through The Fire
Pillar - Resolution (With Tyson and Taylor intro)

Lot of fun but don't know when I'll get to do it again for a while until basketball is over. It you listened, thanks for the support and I hope you were entertained. And for those who missed it I'll keep you updated on when we'll do it again.

0 comments: