Friday, November 30, 2007

I wanna be in the light....

Tonight during my reading time I read 1 John 1:5 - 7 which reads This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

And yes after reading this I started singing to myself,
I wanna be in the light
As you are in the light
I wanna shine like the stars in the heavens
Oh Lord be my light and be my salvation
Cause all I want is to be in the light
All I want is to be in the light

Lyrics by Charlie Peacock, made a hit by DC Talk.

I am glad that I am able to have fellowship with others who are in the light as well each and every weekend at FFC.

0 comments: