Friday, November 16, 2007

Ready to ROCK

I am excited for tonight because it is another chance to hang out at the 88.9 JOY FM studios and do a little DJing, if there is such a word. I will be on from 10 pm to 11 pm and will kick out the jams and even get to talk about the youth event that we are having at FFC on New Year's Eve. Taylor and Tyson will be joining me and who knows maybe you'll get to hear them as well. While all this is exciting and I can't wait for it this weekend will be a lonely one as Tammy and her Dad head down to Tennessee for a few days so I'm gonna be missing my wife big time this weekend. You can just call me Mr. Mom for a few days.

Practice went well last night and we are doing a couple of songs we haven't done for a while and one we haven't done for quite some time. Here is the list for this weekend so you can get your singing voices ready.

1st song is a surprise for the opening and greeting
1st set: All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises, I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever, Oh Praise Him
Offering: My Glorious
2nd set: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus, All Who Are Thirsty, My Savior My God.

0 comments: