Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've never......

Sunday at youth we played a little game called "I've Never" which is a fun little thing that allows you to kind of get to know some people and a little about them and it also gives some comic relief seeing bodies flying across the room. The game is played with one person in the middle and everyone else sitting in a circle on chairs when the person in the middle gives their I've never.... if you have done it you must move to another chair, last one standing is in the middle and gives the I've never thing. It was funny watching some of the youth messing with others by blocking chairs and bodies flying and diving and even saw a block put on someone that would give NFL players a run for the money. Fun stuff. Of course when I was in the middle mine was I've never owned a country music cd.

I saw where FFC is JOY FM's church of the month. Go to 889joyfm.com to check out all of the details and if it hasn't happened yet they are supposed to talk to PK on the air some morning. Speaking of JOY FM, I'll be back over there Friday night from 10 to 11 pm for a little Solid Rock Friday Night action so check it out. They will be starting basketball coverage after Thanksgiving so I don't know when I will be back over there but I will keep you informed. So tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, enimies, people you don't know, basically everyone to check it out. It will be a rockin good time.

0 comments: