Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas shoppers beware

Is it just me or do people who are Christmas shopping have no sense of what is going on around them. Why do some people think that they are the only ones who are in the store? Why does common sense seem to be left outside the building when shopping and sometimes it is left at home and not even brought at all. I don't know how many times yesterday while I was out shopping at some of the bigger establishments and people would either be walking so incredibly slow and or taking up the entire aisle. One lady and her friend, daughter or whatever she was came into the aisle and one stopped on the left side the other on the right and the cart was facing north and south on a east and west aisle. Are some people just that "focused" on their shopping or are they "clueless" as to what is going on around them? Am I that way when I shop? I sure hope not. And why is it that one thing that you are looking for cannot be found when you really need it. Two months ago or even a month ago there were tons of them no none to be found in town. I'm sure we will find it eventually. Any other horror stories from shopping this year? I won't even go into the traffic part yet.

0 comments: