Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Good time

Tyson and I had a great time in Indy Sunday enjoying the Colts-Jaguars game, unfortunately for Tyson the Jags got beat but not without a fight. We got there around 11 not too long after the doors opened and just hung out watching the players practice and run through drills. Got a quick bite and a foam finger for him then off to our seats to get ready. That place gets pretty loud (you know they pump in the crowd noise, there is no way 57,000 + people could make THAT much noise ;}) when they introduced the Colts and they came running out. We were on the opposite end of where they come out but Reggie Wayne came running over to our section and started playing with and pumping up the crowd, I found out later that where we were sitting is known as Reggie's corner. It was fun and got a high five when the Colts scored from someone I have no idea who he was just a big fan I guess. I have never seen so many Colts jerseys in all of my life, everywhere you looked there were people in Colts jerseys. Tyson had fun and now wants to play football, after its over for his age group, so we will see what happens next year.

I do think that Indy floods worse than Muncie though, we had to walk about 6 blocks in the rain after the game and I think I've finally dried out but it was worth it to get to hang with the boy for a day just doing guy stuff.

0 comments: