Thursday, December 27, 2007

Laser Tag.

OK I'm kinda slow at trying new stuff but tonight Tyson, Taylor and I went laser tagging with one of Tysons buddies and his father. It was his friends birthday and that is what he wanted was to go play laser tag at a place in Muncie called Playstation. It was pretty cool and I am ready to go again. I could see the youth doing something like this in the future. First game not even 30 seconds into my gun and vest broke. I got hit once and it said game over. It is supposed to reset itself in 5 seconds or less but nothing, I didn't even show up on the results page after it was over. Made sure not to get that vest again but it was fun.

Got back in time for band practice and this weekend is gonna rock. Christmas music is nice and all but who besides me was burned out on them this year. Last week did sound cool with the laid back atmosphere but this week should be good and even rockin again. This evening I also took down the tree. This should come to a surprise to those who know us well as we normally have it down before Christmas day is even over, normally before it even gets dark. Good to have things back to normal, whatever that is.

1 comments:

Coby said...

awesomeness! can't wait to hear what the music will be like!

and yeah...i was beginning to miss the rockin' church services... :)