Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This is Sportscenter

I don't know how many of you watch SportsCenter on ESPN or even watch ESPN for that matter but last night they had a show called "This Is Sportscenter" which is their commercials that they run for the show with anchors and athletes talking about the show. I got a big kick and some good laughter out of some of them. They have been doing this for quite sometime so they have a bunch to choose from, some are more memorable than others but I was cracking up watching them. If your a big sports nut like I am you would get great pleasure out of this show. I am sure it will be on again. It takes shots at each sport and personallity on ESPN. I didn't see my favorite one last night I think I missed it at the begining, its with the late Steve Irwin aka the Crocidile Hunter and hes in the studio and he sees the Florida Gators mascot and jumps on him like he would a croc and does his whole "its a beauty" routine. The anchor is just standing there trying to tell him its not real. Just plain funny, I'll look for it and try and post it here later.

0 comments: