Friday, December 14, 2007

Here comes the snow.

Here it is early Friday morning and yesterday the National Weather Service issued a winter storm watch for us a whole 48 hours before the storm system even hits. I love snow and welcome it and get excited when they say we could be in for a big snow, unfortunately from my perspective this means that we will probably only get a couple of inches not the massive snow that they talk about. I know some people will be woohoo thats what I like no snow but I wouldn't mind playing out back with the kids throwing them in a big drift, having snowball fights and just having some fun in the snow. I do hope however that this big snow doesn't affect the services at the church this weekend, it is gonna be a great service. Last night was the first time that I've gotten to hear Tonya sing and sing she can, what an incredible voice. I only wish see could sing with us more often but then our kids would be missing out. We (as a church) are incredibly blessed by the staff in which we have and the talents that they bring to the table.

0 comments: