Friday, December 7, 2007

Well the weather outside is frightful.....

Ah yes another lovely snow, it was so peaceful when I walked outside this morning at 5:20 just a beautiful scenery with all the fresh snow and lights glowing. That was all nice and good until I started to work and within a mile of leaving town I had allready got the car sideways in two different areas and I wasn't even going over 30-35 mph. The first time was kinda woah easy killer then as I got going again I got a good look at the field to the south of 32 then a good look at the one to the north then finally I was looking the right direction. The old heart started beating a little faster and I thought here we go were going in the ditch but someone else obviously took control and got me righted. Took a while to get to work and yeah I was a little late but I'd rather be late than stuck in a ditch somewhere. Hope this all goes away before tonights youth outing and that the freezing rain they are calling for doesn't make it here. Stay safe and enjoy the view.

0 comments: