Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tree is up

Well I can't remember when the last time we had our tree up this early but it is up and looking good. The kids were a big help and actually decorated it with the exception of the lights. For some reason they like to put on the tree skirt, stockings, and hats and such and then decorate it, Tammy took pictures so I'll have to put them on here sometime. They even wrapped their presents for each other and put them under the tree so as to make it not look empty. Its hard to believe that it will be here in 2 weeks and 2008 will be here in 3 weeks, where did the year go?

I am getting excited for a possible new venture that is starting Friday. I am joining a band. We have no name yet and one of the members I've never met, another one I met once and the other 2 I know really well and actually got to record a song with a year or two back so I am excited about getting back in with them. Should be fun and we will see where God takes this, it might just be a get together every Friday and jam and encourage each other or who knows maybe someday we'll tour and the Teshuva will come to our show and hang out with us. Who knows but it should be fun, I'll keep you posted on what is going down.

0 comments: