Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Welcome to winter a bit early

Don't know about you but I'm diggin' what happened last night and this morning with the snow. I know people think I'm a little different for liking the snow but I always have. Don't mind driving in it as long as others around me drive with their heads on straight which doesn't always seem to happen. I really like playing in it with the kids, stems from growing up and taking every advantage of playing in the snow as much as possible. It could be sleding behind a car, snowball fights, sleding out at Prairie Creek with 3 intertubes and about 7 people on them down the hill, going out to White River and messing around, bumpering cars, or just roaming through town staying out til early morning for no reason. I like this stuff and hope that there is more in store later in the season. Go ahead and bash me, I'll be waiting with a snowball for you at somepoint.

0 comments: