Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Funny thing

Last night I was sitting in the computer chair just kicking back as mom and dad were there bringing the kids some gifts when all of the sudden as I leaned back in the chair POW the chair broke and i was stuck in a very leaned backed position that would rival any recliner and that little thing on the bottom of the chair that screws up or down or maybe its just for show became a projectile missile that went right over Taylor and landed about 15 feet away in the kitchen. It was a freaky but funny moment that looking back could have hurt someone but since it didn't it was pretty funny except now we need another computer chair AGAIN. Normally its the kids breaking them but this one is all me. Wish we had some video of it cause that would be funny.

1 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Awesome! Do you think you could reproduce what happened? I'd love to see it for myself. Of course I'd bring my safety glasses so you don't put my eye out.