Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another new item

As I check out other blogs everyday I get a few ideas from them on things to do and the latest one is from Lee McDermet who is the worship leader at Newspring Church which is the church that Perry Noble pastors at. Every Monday Lee puts down the songs that were done that weekend with the artist. Now I thought that would be cool because sometimes people hear a song and like it but don't know who it is. So I am here to eliminate that problem. Now this is from my best recollection so they might not be in exact order but here goes.

Sunday Jan. 6, 2008
Better Is One Day - Matt Redman / Kutless
Famous One - Chris Tomlin
How Can I Keep From Singing - CT
How Awesome Is The Lord Most High - CT
Agnus Dei - Micheal W. Smith / Third Day
How Great Is Our God - CT
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - CT

Sunday Jan. 13, 2008
Your Grace Is Enough - CT
Come, Now Is The Time To Worship - Brian Doekersen
Grace Like Rain - Todd Agnew
Go And Leave My Life Of Sin - Brent Smith
All Who Are Thirsty - Vinyard / Kutless
Just As I Am - Two Feet Forward - ? I was told this is the song the play on Billy Graham crusades.
Oh Praise Him - David Crowder Band

This should help you out for starters and hopefully I can keep this going. Any requests?

0 comments: