Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

I have been posting alot lately about weather lately but it is something that has always had my interest whether it is snow, storms or whatever I dig watching it. Of course they are calling for a nice little snow fall tonight and tomorrow and building it up as a big time storm so that means that instead of the 6-8 inches we will get half of that more than likely. I know alot of people like the lower numbers but I'm still holding out for that blizzard I've been wishing for but the only blizzard I'll probably see this year is sitting down at Dairy Queen with cookie dough in it.

These last few days have been very enjoyable on the home front as Tammy has stepped away from her job to be a stay at home mom and I am digging it. Not just because of supper being ready when I walk in the door from work or hanging out with the kids either after school or when they are sick like they have been but because she has that sparkle back. Like she said it is like a weight has been lifted from her and you can tell the difference. I thought that this job was a God send because of how it came together so quickly but soon after that I for one lost focus and started thinking more and more about the money and less on the blessing that it was. Sometimes I think God does (gives) you things to kind of teach you a little something or to kind of tap you on the shoulder and say "hey thats not what it was meant for" or "your missing it" and I think that this was one of those times. Now we are getting our focus back and I am thankful of the little lesson that was sent our way.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at how this all worked out too. The old relaxed, laughing Tam is back and I love it. The time spent with the kids and family are priceless and you can't go "back" to get them.