Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good Opportunity

The last few days here at work I've been able to have a couple of good conversations with a fellow employee. He came to me yesterday morning and said that he is trying to live life better and starting to check into God but he is not sure. He said he wants to start reading the bible and was wondering where to start so I suggested John and remembering a message from PK said that he should take a month read a chapter a day and pray for God to reveal himself to him. He sounded very positive on going through with this. So after some good talks both yesterday and this morning I am one of those God highs and allthough there are days that I seriously don't want to be here it is days like these that I know why I am here. I invited him out to church or even finding one here in Muncie for him but right now he is one of those who doesn't look to kindly on church because of things in the past. I'll keep on him though and I know that God is doing a little stirring so join me in some prayers for the fellow and his wife that they keep seeking and that they are led to God. I really dig days like these. He talked about not understanding alot of the bible by the way it was written with the thee's, thou's, and thy's so I showed him the New Believers Bible that we got from the church and showed him the little cornerstones, first steps, off and running and big questions. I said and I think that those are very helpful. We'll see where this leads and I'll try and give an update or two.

1 comments:

Coby said...

that's awesome! i'm so glad God has blessed you with this opportunity! i'll definitely be praying for you and your friend.