Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Seems to be spreading

Since this is the begining of the year there is always resolution talk but this year I have noticed that alot and I do mean alot of people have the same thing on their mind.......reading the bible. We talked about it at RTCB, blogs, YG, just in various conversations it seems to be that alot of people are taking the challenge of reading the bible daily or for the year. My plan is to do it more than once this year. I completed it last year but this year I'm going for the double. I hope that all those who started will complete their journey through the word and that we encourage each other to keep on reading. At youth we signed a big cardboard list that we even be complete with stars when we reach weekly points. That is a little thing to help keep us accountable. I started last night with the first 17 chapters so I got a late start but I'll catch up in no time. We at the Chalfant house have started a little something where each of us are reading the bible and Tyson and Taylor are even starting some devotionals, it just floors me when the kids do stuff like that and are wanting to draw closer to God. "As for me and my house....."

0 comments: