Friday, January 25, 2008

Just got back from the radio station

Just got back from another stint at JOY FM doing an hours worth of music for Solid Rock Friday Night. This is the first time I've been over there on a Friday night since the middle of November and it was fun. I got 5 requests which is a personnal record, the previous high was 2 which is just about everytime I go there. It seems that there are 2 kids here in Farmland who like to make requests when I'm on the air, funny last time I was there they didn't call in more than likely because they were there. Going to get on a rotation where I will be there every third Friday from 10 to 11 and I volunteered to fill in whenever. Here is the list for this Fridays show:

TobyMac - Ignition
Jeremy Camp - No Matter What
Hawk Nelson - One Thing I Have Left (first request from a guy from Virgina visiting Ohio)
Thousand Foot Krutch - Falls Apart
Jonezetta - Get Ready (Hot Machete) requested from Farmland from a girl whose voice sounded familiar and wanted to know where her cd was.
Kids In The Way - Fiction (requested from a little fellow from Farmland who also sounded familiar, surprised he didn't request Jesus Freak)
SecondHand - 20 Years From Now (these guys sure can Rock The Cat Box)
KJ-52 with Kevin Young from Disciple - You'll Never Take Me Down
Decemberadio - Table
Skillet - Savior (request from Bryant, IN not Ohio like I said)
DC Talk - Jesus Freak (another request from Bryant, IN not Ohio)
Stryper - To Hell With The Devil (I wonder what would happen if we did this song as a call to worship?)
Demon Hunter - Carry Me Down
Project 86 - Illuminate
Kutless - Strong Tower

Pretty good hour if I do say so myself and alot of fun to be back over there. Do it again in a few weeks I will keep you posted.

1 comments:

Coby said...

cool! i'm going to have to call in and make a request sometime! :)