Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thoughts

Here are a few thoughts going through this vast space I call my mind, someone really needs to clean out the cobwebs in here.

Don't you hate it when a vehicle goes flying around you only to cut in front of you and either slow down or turn.

Why is it when nothing is on TV you normally end up watching something you probably would never watch in the first place.

Is it just me or is ESPN News one of the greatest channels ever.

I watched American Idol last night for the first time ever. I've caught bits and pieces before but never more than 5 minutes at a time. It was actually kind of funny and entertaining except for the guy who wouldn't leave and just kept singing that was kinda freaky.

Arby's Buffalo Chicken Shakers just absolutely rock....

Why do snowplows drive so slow? I drive slow when the roads are bad but they go reallllllllly slow.

Mean people suck but I still love them anyway.

Why is it when on snowy or icy roads when you start sliding a little bit its a helpless feeling but when you get all straightend out you think "that was pretty cool" or is that just me.

Why do they say the average person needs 8 hours of sleep, I'd like to know who these average people are and if they really do exsist.

Is it Friday yet?

2 comments:

Coby said...

now, see, i appreciate blogs like this. and i totally agree with you except for the one about espn. don't watch it so i guess i'll have to discover it. :)

bryan vickery said...

funny you mention the espn thought cobi...

derek, i'm with you on espn. it could be espn news, espn 1 or 2, espn ocho, espn depuertes (even sports in spanish is great!), or anything else that begins with the letters "e-s-p-n".