Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crazy just plain crazy

The have always said that if you don't like the weather in Indiana just wait a few minutes and it will change, how true that was last night. When was the last time we had severe thunderstorm warnings, IN JANUARY? I thought it was cool and enjoyed standing at the door watching the rain just come down in sheets. Then the wind last night was pretty incrediable. Tammy said she was wondering if we were going to end up in Kansas. Got up this morning and going out to the car was a wake up call in itself. It was flat out cold and made me want to go back inside and crawl back under the covers more than I allready did. Nice ride into work where you'd be going along all calm and cool than wham big gust of wind and the car kind of goes rocking for a moment till you catch it. Now I hear the possibility of some snow in the next couple of days. I guess by the end of next week it will be in the 60's the way we keep going here, just stay tuned I'm sure it will change.

2 comments:

Rick Brown said...

Your right. One minute I am chasing funnel cloud, 30 minutes its snowing.

Coby said...

i know. i hate it. and i like the new blog look. it's cool.