Thursday, May 1, 2008

#300

Another milestone reached here today with post #300. 300 in bowling is a perfect game and one that is hard to accomplish. 300 laps or miles normally make up a Nationwide (Busch) series race, if your a .300 hitter your a pretty good consistant hitter. 300 wins for a baseball pitcher is a big deal, means you've been pretty sucessful. 300 in golf absolutely sucks. If it takes you 300 strokes to play a round you probably don't need to be playing. Some NBA players reach 300 points in just 10 games which is like a month on the schedule. 300 yards passing by a NFL quaterback used to be a big number now there are 20 or so a week. 300 blogspot posts well I don't know what that means actually except it means I've been doing this for over a year now. I noticed that in April I had more posts than there are days, odd that I did that.

On to some cool news. At the end of the month and begining of next month more specific Wednesday May 28th, Thursday May 29th, Friday May 30th, Monday June 2nd, Tuesday June 3rd, and finally Wednesday June 4th I will be filling in for Naomi Miller who will be filling in for a vacationing David Emerson from 4-7 each of those days on the Workday WrapUp on Joy FM. I am excited about the chance of working on a normal day but nervous because there will be alot more people listening. I thank God for an excellent opportunity to do something that I truely love doing. I might have to get the old digital camera up and going and do a blog/journal kind of thing that week. I am getting called up from the minors for a little stint in the big leagues. Should be fun.

2 comments:

bryan vickery said...

congrats on the big three double ought

Kris Sorensen said...

That is great news.