Monday, May 26, 2008

Final day off

I always enjoy these 3 day weekends but the final day is always bittersweet, cool because its a day off but uncool because its back to work tomorrow. This week and next week will be a little different because Friday and next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I will be heading over to the radio station to help out with the Workday Wrap Up from 4-7 each day which will be alot of fun. Don't know if I will be doing all the same things that Naomi does but I do know I'll be doing the Prayer Circle at 5:50 each day and probably the all request drive at 5. But from there who knows, all I know is I'm getting pumped up about it.

The travelers are back in Indiana got a call about an hour ago and they were around the Scottsburg area which is a half hour or 45 min. from Louisville. They are making a stop in Columbus to visit a friend and then back home. I have missed the both of them and so has Tyson and Layla as well. It will be good to have them back. Its been a busy weekend seems like we've been on the go quite a bit here and it won't stop today. Saturday went with the youth to the movies and yesterday with church and youth which both were absolutely awesome. Getting ready in just a few to head for a cookout and maybe some Mario Kart? The project I was going to do is half done and I will finish it later today, would have took before and after pictures but the camera was 300 or so miles away.

Yesterdays song list:

Better Is One Day - Matt Redman/Kutless
How Awesome Is The Lord Most High - Chris Tomlin (I was going to get Pinks attention before this one started to get everyone clapping before I kicked into it but I couldn't so I started and wouldn't you know the clapping just pretty much started right after I did, cool. I was going to go over and headbang with Pink during one part but didn't, sometime though)
Holy Is The Lord - Chris Tomlin
How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlin
Agnus Dei - MWS/Third Day (This is a fun one to play)
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin

Good list and fun to play, How Awesome is a fun one to watch people when we get to the chorus.

0 comments: