Thursday, May 15, 2008

Check this song out.

Just found a song from a new band that goes with what PK was talking about last week. The band is called Tenth Avenue North, they are a new band and you might have heard their song "Love Is Here" on JOY FM or any other christian radio station. The song I'm talking about though is called LET IT GO and it goes like this:

I've been holding on so tight
Look at these knuckles they've gone white
From fighting for who I want to be
I'm just trying to find security

You say let it go, You say let it go
You say life is waiting for the one's who lose control
You say You will be everything I need
You say if I lose my life it's then I'll find my soul
You say let it go

Well it's hard enough to hear
Harder still to move beyond this fear
We know there's nothing I can bring
So tell me what do you want from me

What do I love? What do I hate?
What will I lose? What will I gain?
How do I save my soul?
What if I bend? What if I break?
What will it cost? What will it take?
For YOU to save my soul

1 comments:

Coby said...

Wow, I really like that. I'll have to give them a listen soon.